What's up with Cebu Pacific?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jbb

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
So what's up with Cebu Pacific. In May I had to get a friend to purchase a ticket on line because they wouldn't take US issue Visa cards and now they won't even take US issued Mastercard. I guess I'll have to wait to purchase a ticket until I get to Manila - at a higher rate unless I want to pay double on Philippine Airlines for the same trip from Manila to Tagbilaran.:shakehead:

Never had so much trouble in a country with travelers checks and credit cards.

Just grousing - Thanks.

I tell you it's systemic revenge against Americans for all the filipinos who couldn't order things online from the States with their locally issued Visa/ MC cards... :mooner: j/k:joke:

yea jason, I had the same problem. They just can't accept it online but if you call in they will accept it no problem.

Call it in...they'll take your money!

i could make a business out of this. *giggles*

i could make a business out of this. *giggles*

Good idea Mags...hmmm..let's say 7% surcharge to use your card? Hehehe...They didn't want to accept my Visa card either, only my Mastercard...or was it the other way around? Can't remember now.

they accept both cards- local cards actually.

:laughing:

yeah, 7% surcharge is quite nice. :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom