What's up with MyDiveLog at DiveSSI.com?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TheDeuce

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey,

OK, I've been keeping a second (maybe third) log at DiveSSI.com and am having trouble adding both buddies and dives. Clicking the 'add buddy' link just reloads and displays my dive log and, once I've added my dive info to the 'add dive' page the site simply loses/ignores my entry when I hit 'save'. I've tried using both Firefox and IE and get the same result.

Any thoughts?

m.

Hi.

Just tried it for myself. I can enter and save dives okay (firefox). Don't know why you can't save a dive, sorry.

As to buddies, yes, those functions don't work when you're in the create/edit dive dialog. I found that if add a buddy using the "myBuddies" function (it's a separate list), you can then select a buddy while entering or editing a dive. The interface needs work.

Probably best to submit the issue directly to SSI through the website. I'm not sure they have anyone reading SB.

-Bryan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom