Whats your favourite things to look for while diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jeckyll:
We saw a seal zoom by during last nights night dive. Very cool! And there were these shrimps and their eyes were bright red when they were in the lights. No clue what they are called, but I'm going with Devilshrimp for now :D

Shrimp!! I have no idea why I like them so much. I guess I just find them cute. :D Where were you diving last night? I want to see a seal! I have heard that they come out more at night time though.

rapidiver:
Big juicy Lobsters!

Don't you mean "Lobsta" ? :05:

creamofwheat:
Shrimp!! I have no idea why I like them so much. I guess I just find them cute. :D Where were you diving last night? I want to see a seal! I have heard that they come out more at night time though.

We were diving Whytecliff. Do you have lights? If so, you should come out on a night dive. Very cool :)

Didn't want to confuse non-East Coast folks. What I meant was:"Wicked lage juicy lobstas"
mayor_quimby.gif

I love finding nudibranchs just because there are so many types and depending on what they eat or season their colors can change. also the local wolf eels and octopus are great to find as well.

the coolest thing to look for underwater are octopuses. theyre really cool and fun to play with haha

Nice dredge! A fun thread to read.

I always try to see something new every time, whether snorkeling or diving. Sometimes it's easy; other times it makes me look in a more "macro" way.

My favorite things are Eagle Rays, and I would love to see a dolphin while I'm in the water.

When I dove in the Florida Keys in 2008, I finally saw a juvenile Spotted Drum. That was one I'd always noticed in the guide books and wanted to see :)

Like someone posted earlier, I like to come up and look through the guide books to read about what I saw.

B.

If I don't see any pretty ladies I look for the Goliath Grouper. :eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom