What's your next scuba gear purchase?

Slect your chioce of Gear and Brand!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My nxt purchase is new regulators and after that a new wetsuit. My current wetsuit is getting too big on me. And after wet suit a new dive computer...

Greetings fellow divers my next purchase will be a Shearwater Preaditor dive computer.
Next would be a LIght Monkey 21 watt HID canister light.
These two items are the most pressing on my list.

Good luck and safe diving,

CamG Keep Diving....Keep Training....Keep Learning!

Drysuit is an excellent investment. For those diving often in the cold water oceans. It's practical. Buying a tank is great. However if your traveling often it's a disadvantage. To travel with a tank costs more than the cost of the tank itself.

New item on thought. That's raising the eye browse. Is the frame less masks. Send your feedback with the experience.

Lavacore shirt (long sleeve with hood) and pants.

backup computer, Oceanic--(backup so cheap)

Some tanks, preferable Steel.

Drysuit is an excellent investment. For those diving often in the cold water oceans. It's practical. Buying a tank is great. However if your traveling often it's a disadvantage. To travel with a tank costs more than the cost of the tank itself.

New item on thought. That's raising the eye browse. Is the frame less masks. Send your feedback with the experience.

I just picked up a frameless Sherwood RONA as a compact back up and had to try it out this weekend just to see what I thought. I have to say I didnt think i would ever switch from my Tusa VISULATOR but I I have a new favorite mask now!

and my next purchase will be steel doubles

My next purchases will be a regulator (atomic B2 or AL legend LX) and then a new BC (AL Dimension I3 or Dive Rite Transpac) I just can't seem to lock down my choice. Decisions decisions.
Have fun and safe diving

probably a TUSA tri-ex visio to replace the one I just busted even though I answered other (for two single 117 HP steelies) to eventually replace the two AL 80 CFT singles I have in order to complement my set of doubles

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom