What's your next scuba gear purchase?

Slect your chioce of Gear and Brand!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I might get kicked of the board for this....but I really really NEED some bright pink fins..not girlie pink, or fluorescent pink but bright shocking pink...

I have everything else I need for the moment..maybe a spare mask...

not sure where I will find those fins though

Sorry in advance and all that ...:rofl3:

Anything I would get would strictly be "wish list". I outfitted my son last fall, new Cressi Bacjack BCD for me this spring, and taking the kiddo to Florida in 2 weeks.....I'M TAPPED!!!!

My next purchase will be a dive computer, but I am still comparing the Areis Manta vs Oceanic Geo2. But I think I will buy the oceanic Geo2

I need a drysuit, that is the only gear I need to complete my kit. I have been diving in 4-8C water in a 7mm farmer john and have been limited mostly by cold (after 20 minutes at +80' I am done). So, if you have a drysuit for sale cheap for a 180cm / 86kg male (5'11" / 190lbs (I need to get back in shape)) PM me.

Anything I would get would strictly be "wish list". I outfitted my son last fall, new Cressi Bacjack BCD for me this spring, and taking the kiddo to Florida in 2 weeks.....I'M TAPPED!!!!
Not to push the perceived "BP&W adgenda" but for the same price you can get a good setup. I would also like to note the Cressi Bacjack is $100 off at DiveInn at the moment.

Drysuit! Now if I could only find an affordable one.... That I like....

Without a doubt I am buying a XS Scuba Worthington Cylinder HP Steel 3442 psi. Tank.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom