What's your next scuba gear purchase?

Slect your chioce of Gear and Brand!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Received my Scubapro Fjord HD Drysuit today and will be diving it this weekend :D The downside is that I may not buy any more gear :shakehead: The boss has spoken. What a bummer, I still want a breather and scooter!

BP&W most likely basic diverite harness, dive rite ss bp, oxy cheq mach V wing signature (can't justify $100 for the extreme but it is cool)

Probably a frameless mask. Most likely a Sherwood.

Oceanic makes a nice one, too. It's called the shadow (they have a shadow mini also) and it's great quality.

I'm done for this year... after two new 3mm and 5mm wetsuits (AL and Henderson, respectively), new Intova strobe, and 3rd BC (Dimension i3). Howevuh... next purchase (whenever it's finally released) will be the *wrist-based* Atomic Cobalt...

I'm leaning toward a second dry suit. It takes to long to get one repaired, so it might be a good idea to have a spare.

Definitely a wetsuit, should have done this at least a year ago and with winter in full swing I'm regretting not having done so already. I'm leaning towards an O'Neill Sector because the ON surf suits I've used have been the best fitting I've ever had and I'm hoping that the dive suits are cut from the same mold. If only I could try one on, but there are no retailers here in Chile and all the other brand suits that are stocked are for the, how shall I phrase it, "less vertically endowed" (they end up fitting like shorties on me).

Followed by a new camera and a computer. For the latter I'm looking at giving hoseless AI a shot and am looking to the Oceanincs, as my old computer (a '95 Oceanic Prodigy) is still going strong.

Looking at a Diverite BC to replace my aging Dacor BC.

I'm also in desperate need of a new computer but there's too many choices and so far I have been unable to decide which one will give me the most bang for the buck.
Looking at a Oceanic VT3 or a Suunto Vyper Air.

I think about the only thing we're jonesing for at this point, is that my wife would like to replace her older wrist-worn computer (Cressi Archimedes) with a newer console set-up. While she's between jobs, though, the budget is rather tight, and I doubt we'll shop for one until the monthly income goes back up.

Very glad we paid for the Hawaii trip before she lost her job.

Right now Im piecing my gear together. I just bought some boots and gloves, will be buying a hood this friday and a dive knife. In the relatively near future I need to buy a 7mm Full suit and maybe upgrade my mask and reg, and make my current reg. my octopus. And then with probably tax return get a small little boat to help me get around on the water without always swimming. I also just bought a Oceanic bioflex bcd, a UWAtec gauge console (air/depth/comp/temp), and a Dacor 360 1st stage and Dacor XP reg. all for $225!!!! They were all just used twice about 2 years old.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom