What's your next scuba gear purchase?

Slect your chioce of Gear and Brand!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My next major purchase:
More training. As soon as I finish up on the DM program I'm thinking trimix is next.

Just got and am loving my Halcyon infinity bp/w but now would like to get new fins and would really like a drysuit.

Just got and am loving my Halcyon infinity bp/w but now would like to get new fins and would really like a drysuit.

What size are you? I have a CLX450 to sell. The suit has maybe 5-6 fresh water dives on it. It's a mans XL with zip seals.

My next purchase will most likely be a camera. Then a drysuit. I'm getting to old to dive wet in the winter months.

Drysuit most definitely. Looking at the Bare SB System or the DUI FLX Extreme but I'm leaning towards the Bare. Next is an updated computer.

OK...I just bought a Suunto compass now...Next spring I think I will buy a 10 L 300 bar bottle..I got a 12 liter 200 bar now and I consume pretty much gas. A used 10 L bottle is no big money...

Just sold my SS plate and wing am looking to replace it with a DSS rig. Looking at a new computer Galileo Luna just need to check size. Dreaming about a Drysuit and Mb-Sub VB-50 light. Would also like some Hollis F1 fins but need drysuit first as too big without.

Back
Top Bottom