What's your next scuba gear purchase?

Slect your chioce of Gear and Brand!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just bought my second used 7 mil hood for $20 (still use the old one with holes during summer). Other than that, all the stuff I bought (new & used) since '05 certification still works fine (I'm meticulous rinsing it all, have it serviced annually). I seriously think a lot of this stuff will outlast me as far as diving goes. Not really sure why scuba is referred to a such an expensive hobby. Then again, a fancy car never impressed me either.

Not on list...Rebreather....

Yeah...what he said...

Actually, as obsessed as I am with rebreathers, the next purchase will be a kayak for my wife for our anniversary, and she's getting me a Nautilus Lifeline as soon as they finally bring them to market.

I have been eyeing the Fourth element Sub X undergarments for the upcoming winter season.

Well I found a used legend LX with a cobra computer with 3 hours of dive time on it for $350 and got my new transpac on sale (saved $400) so all I need now is my atomic SS1 and an SMB and that should do it (big stuff) for me but soon I will have to start helping my daughter with her stuff Atomic Z2x ,BCD, wetsuit...it never seems to end

Good grief, who knows? I'd say probably some random accessory like a download cable for my computer or something like that. I've been buying up used gear like crazy for 6 months or so now so I have enough gear for 3 or 4 divers at this point.

DPV - if anyone has any wisdom to share, please look in my profile under 'Threads started' and vote/comment on my DPV poll, thanks!

What I plan to buy and what I actually buy next might not be the same.

Always wanted my own made to measure Drysuit, currently in UK for another 10 days so that might happen. I would also like to move over to a BP/W

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom