When do the liveaboards post their 2018 schedule?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Carlos Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm looking into a trip to Thailand in early 18, but it looks like they only have their schedule out for this season. Anyone know when they usually set their schedules? I am using miles to book my air, so I have to play the reward dance for my flight.

Looking into Pawara, Similan Explorer and Mantaqueen. Any insights? Probably will do two of the three.

Last edited:
Thank you. I sent all three an email, but havent received any response yet. The quicker I know the easier it will be to jumble it all together.

Edit,

Also looking into the Deep Andaman Queen. I guess whichever ones fit the best will probably be what I choose. Im looking to do 2, 4 nighters back-to-back.

Last edited:
There are more good valye for money options. I expect Pawara and Sawasdee Fasai in the next 2 weeks.
Why don't you use an agent (like me :)) to sort this out for you. A wider selection, better knowledge of the boats and options and as you can see faster answers.

Ive been checking your website. Im looking forward to using it once the schedules are out.

I also love your hotel page. Much better then anything else I have found for that area.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom