When do you think virus-related disruptions will end?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Indonesia started issuing the social business visa's again. Can get there is you really wanted to and had time to spare.

Philippines... 2022 doubtful. Thailand wants to open to some countries but very iffy.
Why would I want to apply for a business visa and then gone for scuba diving instead?

Thailand has already opened to tourist for few months already!!!! It is NOT iffy!!!!!
There is a thread by someone telling his experience in Thailand in Thai forum. Look it up and see how wrong you are!

Starting tomorrow the required 21 days quarantine has been reduced to 14 days.

Did I not mention at the end of Nov?

Didn't I read that one country is letting some Tawainese visit? I can't recall, was it Cambodia? Edit: No better! ‘Asia’s first travel bubble’: Taiwan and Palau make final arrangements

Yes but only in tour groups for several days. The sales have been not very good as prices are very high. You cannot go as a stand along tourist so my hope for diving Palau is not happening. I might dive with some people in the summer holidays as they are teachers and will be able to do 3 - 4 dives a dive for 10 or 12 days straight. My kind of diving.

Not you too Centrals!

This is General Asia forum. Let's talk General Asia.
I was only quoting the method to extract extra revenue for the host country.
I have far too many posts being pulled!!!!!! lol

I can see that happening in Asia and prepare to pay.

Yes but only in tour groups for several days. The sales have been not very good as prices are very high. You cannot go as a stand along tourist so my hope for diving Palau is not happening. I might dive with some people in the summer holidays as they are teachers and will be able to do 3 - 4 dives a dive for 10 or 12 days straight. My kind of diving.
It does not surprised me a bit!!!
Normal practice for a responsible Gov.
Take one step at a time, tour group is a lot easier to monitor for the authority.

There is even talk to ban Indonesian and Filipino because of variants detected from some of their arrival in HK recently.

This thread was first started on Mar 2020 and not a lot has changed. Travelling is still heavily restricted or closed in most places in this part of the world.
All those optimistic predictions have all been quashed without mercy. Anyone remember this?

Why this Nobel laureate predicts a quicker coronavirus recovery: 'We're going to be fine'

Really embarrassing!

And with the appearance of variants even the long term usefulness of all the existing vaccines are now in question!

Wait and see. What else?

Do you have a solution that works long term for Hong Kong that seems realistic to implement?

There is even talk to ban Indonesian and Filipino because of variants detected from some of their arrival in HK recently.

This thread was first started on Mar 2020 and not a lot has changed. Travelling is still heavily restricted or closed in most places in this part of the world.
All those optimistic predictions have all been quashed without mercy. Anyone remember this?

Why this Nobel laureate predicts a quicker coronavirus recovery: 'We're going to be fine'

Really embarrassing!

And with the appearance of variants even the long term usefulness of all the existing vaccines are now in question!

Wait and see. What else?

He never factored in the Trump/Bolsonaro idiocy.

Back
Top Bottom