When to go to Sharm

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am going with a friend in July 2020 and we are diving with Camel Divers who he has dived with before.
I believe the water temperature will be above 24C. Above 24C I only wear shorts and long sleeved shirt. I do have a sharks fin top with long sleeves so I may being that.

I've not dived there before but we are doing 7 days and I will do 3 dives a day. Many packages list two dives a day but you an do three if you request early. Also the dive shop has said they will allow us to do longer than 1 hour dives as we are experienced divers with both of us around 6.85l per minute SAC rate. Some dive centers will limits divers to 75 minutes which I can accept. On the odd occasion they will let me do longer dives only if their DM is also capable on air. Sometimes we find guides who are no so good on air. It's nice for them not to have to worry about their customers and they can relax and not need to check us for air lol.

7mm will be ok, don't be afraid
3 dives a day, and you'll be laughing when looking at others shivering...

Thanks! Think I'm happy to stick with my 7mm. I don't own a 5mm and am taking my new 7mm on a test run in California diving waters next weekend. (Low 60 waters and praying for air temps of 70s.) :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom