Where are some maunfacturers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Perhaps they don't feel Scubaboard or it's participants warrant their attention.

PerroneFord:
Perhaps they don't feel Scubaboard or it's participants warrant their attention.

Ouch. Maybe they don't have a sales rep who frequents the internet forums, or maybe they choose not to participate, who knows...

A year ago, there were very few who openly posted here, so maybe this year will bring on a few more!!

Well, they cetainly took time to make sure their lawyer's found the place. So what are we left to think?

It't no matter to me. I don't need their products. I've tossed a few bucks their way, and that's all they will see from me unless they change how they do business. I much prefer to do business with the people who DO find Scubaboard a worthwhile medium to interact with customers and potential customers.

Let's just stick with "hopefully in 2006, more manufacturers will show up".

ScubaBoard is a great place to get real input, from the people who use it, and is a very valuable asset to the dive community as a whole, imho...

Thanks to Pete and Ted for making this all happen!!

'nuff said.

Scott

he is making a comment on Divesports/Phil Ellis and Aqualung.

I don't see where this thread will help at all. The manufs. that are unsure how to approach this are going to be less likely to join here if it becomes "they aren't here so the suck.."

cerich:
I don't see where this thread will help at all. The manufs. that are unsure how to approach this are going to be less likely to join here if it becomes "they aren't here so the suck.."

I don't see it that way.

Dive Rite doesn't participate here, neither does Halcyon, Atomic, Salvo, and many others. Their products don't suck, and they seem to operate fine. Customers are quite happy. Had AquaLung not been mentioned by name, I would not have made the comment I did.

I'll tell you who I'd love to see...

Lamar Hires of Dive Rite. I'd like to see representation from PSI, Worthington, and Luxfer. I'd like to see Halcyon participate here.

But I am thankful for those who DO participate here, and I support as many of them as I can.

Many corporations won't go on " 60 MINUTES " to talk about their products or services because the "lawyers" are afraid of what they may say. ScubaBoard may have the same problem. Since it is an open discussion then anyone can chip in their 2 cents worth the companies don't know what to expect. Companies like Aqualung don't think much of this since it's not in their "marketing plan" to sell more equipment. Other companies ( like Mares, Zeagle and Oceanic) have deceided to try this new form of commucation with various results.

I just noticed these manufacturer specific forums. I am the Dive Rite on-line spokesman. You won't ever see Lamar post here... he only reads something if somebody tells him to. Feel free to set up a Dive Rite section, I will do my best to monitor it. PM sent to NetDoc

Cheers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom