Where can I buy a replacement bladder for an Halcyon Evolve 30?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divad

Contributor
Reaction score
I know, "nowhere man, nowhere fast..", but thought I'd ask anyway.

Shoot them an e-mail, or Extreme Exposure an e-mail. They may be able to handle it as a repair or replacement instead of having to do it yourself, and may give you a better deal than just purchasing a new bladder outright.

Thanks,[Rongoodman] but I wasn't able to find ANY replacement bladders. Looked everywhere on their site. Hmmm......, is there a secret code or sump'n?

Shoot them an e-mail, or Extreme Exposure an e-mail. They may be able to handle it as a repair or replacement instead of having to do it yourself, and may give you a better deal than just purchasing a new bladder outright.

Thanks. Prefer DIY. Curious if the evolve 30 uses the same bladder as the evolve 40.

Last edited:
Does it have a separate bladder? Early Halcyon BC wings do not. For those you can only replace or repair the wing.

My wife's started a slow seep leak at the outside weld. Halcyon replaced it for free. It was about 3 years old. The replacement got another seep leak + tiny main bladder leak a couple years later. Great QA hey?
I just glued on 2 patches and it's still fine 10 years later. Pretty much the same as patching a similar drysuit. I used a cut down OS patch.

Doubt you need to replace it. They are easily and cheaply fixed. My oldest wing is not used that much anymore. But has been repaired a lot and still works lovely.

To re-phrase; I'd like to obtain or bootleg an Halcyon Evolve 30 doubles wing for my own sordid reasons and/or hankerings.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom