Where can I download a prior version of Shearwater Cloud?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CaveSloth

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
The new version doesn't work on my macbook pro. Someone please hook me up with a DMG file for 2.4.x or whatever version was current a few months ago as when I upgraded the old, working application was replaced.

Or you could reach out to SW directly as was suggested in the other thread and it’ll be fixed faster than you can continue to create more threads.

The new version doesn't work on my macbook pro. Someone please hook me up with a DMG file for 2.4.x or whatever version was current a few months ago as when I upgraded the old, working application was replaced.
Why don't you just contact Shearwater support and request what you want?

Why don't you just contact Shearwater support and request what you want?

Contacted Shearwater yesterday couple back-and-forth emails and I’m still broken. If someone could just post a link to a previous version I would be working in seconds.

Or you could reach out to SW directly as was suggested in the other thread and it’ll be fixed faster than you can continue to create more threads.

Wrong. If someone would post a link to a prior version I would be fixed in seconds. Shearwater support is taking greater than 24 hours at this point.

Can someone please upload their 2.4.x mac desktop app to dropbox and pm me a link? Thanks.

FYI, I have been in contact now with Shearwater support via email back and forth for 2 days and it is still not working even though a single file shared via dropbox would fix me in 5 seconds.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom