Where can I find service kits?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

homerjion

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I have numerous regs that I would like to service, but I can't seem to find anywhere to buy the service/overhaul kits. Anyone have any suggestions?

It depends on what regs you have and how creative you get. Often times you can find service kits for Scubapro on Ebay. Some regs like Diverite will sell them to you and there are some shops that will sell some lines to you if you ask nicely.....and quietly. All in all, your best bet is to get aquainted with a dive shop well enough that they will sell you what you need. Its a PITA reguardless of what you own.

As I travel around, I go into every Scubapro dealer I find and ask if he will sell me parts. 90% say "no".

With just one brand of regulator, it is much easier.

Good Luck

With just one brand of regulator, it is much easier.

I definetly agree with that. I've been "slimming" down my collection to eliminate the need to service 4 or 5 different brands.

What brand and models are you looking for? I have several different brands of kits, maybe I can help you out. Scott

Hello Don,

This thread is old, you might want to PM Dsenloe.

c

Back
Top Bottom