Where Can I get a Bang Stick for a shark dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i manufacture bang sticks any calibre since 1945 and i would
like to make you an offer for every bank stick is ordered from the membership I will donate 25% of list price on my web sight www.sharkbangstick.com I will give the money to scubaboard to help defray costs of opperations

Deers is good eat'in. Hunting is hunting, nothing wrong with it. Dont like it - dont do it. Killing for meat ok. To stuff and put on the wall, I do have issues with that.

jimbo:
Isn't it hard to track a deer when you're wearing your fins? But, on the good side, you never run out of air.

not if you're wearing ForceFins! wow - ANOTHER reason to go w/ForceFins!

meekal:
not if you're wearing ForceFins! wow - ANOTHER reason to go w/ForceFins!

What about split fins, I heard you make less effort with them:D

I guess my Plana Quattro won't do well for this purpose:D

D_O_H:
Heh - I was wondering why the thread was allowed to get so heated until I finally saw the date. Nice work, 'banginator - this is probably the oldest thread I've seen resurrected.

I think when many people first join SB the logical thing is for them to search for topics they are interested in, rather than simply browsing the threads du jour, and they can easily end up posting to threads that are years old. Then they get flamed for resurrecting. I did the same thing when I joined and took the same flak. How are you supposed to know this unwritten protocol?

Of course, if you start a thread on a topic that alreadys exists, people also love to point out that you should simply refer to the older threads. There must be a better way to increase your post count.

beezwax:
I think when many people first join SB the logical thing is for them to search for topics they are interested in, rather than simply browsing the threads du jour, and they can easily end up posting to threads that are years old. Then they get flamed for resurrecting. I did the same thing when I joined and took the same flak. How are you supposed to know this unwritten protocol?

Of course, if you start a thread on a topic that alreadys exists, people also love to point out that you should simply refer to the older threads. There must be a better way to increase your post count.

Don't worry about that my friend, resurrecting an old thread is no sin, and people do it all the time.
I usually pay attention to the valuable comments, and ignore the rest...............

buff:
Man was killing animals long before he developed this "intellect" you are refering to, the neaderthals ate too. I agree, if you kill it, eat it. But just don't kill it in the first place.

Man is omniverous not carniverous, you don't have to eat meat to live. As a matter of fact, I see a lot of heart attack patients who should eat LESS red meat. I know quite a few doctors who are becoming vegetarians because they see the effects of meat ingestion. By the way, I love a good pork chop!!!!!!!

I'm "guilty" too.

Is the person who hires the assassin any less guilty than the assassin himself?

If you now eat or have ever eaten meat, then blast someone for hunting, you are a hypocrite.

beezwax:

I actually wasn't intending to flame anyone - I was genuinely impressed (geeky as that is) at how old this thread is.

I actually really enjoy the old threads that get resurrected. It's fun to get a glimpse into how things were before I started following the board. Even old Warhammer was umm... maneuvering his way through this thread at one point. And when the thread is resurrected by bang-stick wielding characters like our friend sharkbangstick, it's all the sweeter.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom