Where did this little devil come from?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The spool usually comes with the gauge. Just reuse the spool for now. Make sure to lube the o-rings well since it is a dynamic connection.

Then go on Dive Gear Express and order some spares. Those little o-rings and spools see a lot of wear and tear and is my most come source for small leaks.

The spool usually comes with the gauge. Just reuse the spool for now. Make sure to lube the o-rings well since it is a dynamic connection.

Then go on Dive Gear Express and order some spares. Those little o-rings and spools see a lot of wear and tear and is my most come source for small leaks.

Just grab a needle nose and pull it out?

CAREFULLY! If it is still in the gauge. Should be able to remove with your fingers unless it is really crusty. If so you may want to give it a bit of cleaning before putting that o-ring back on and lubbing.

CAREFULLY! If it is still in the gauge. Should be able to remove with your fingers unless it is really crusty. If so you may want to give it a bit of cleaning before putting that o-ring back on and lubbing.
Its in the hose? The hose I wasn't going to use?

I'm going to remove it from the first stage now and take a look.

Flyboy, I'm all for DIY, but you probably shouldn't have missed this important part. I suggest you get online and google 'how to' and learn these things as you do them. Lots of great videos out there!

Its in the hose? The hose I wasn't going to use?

I'm going to remove it from the first stage now and take a look.
More likely in the SPG. Have you not found the spool?

OK, there is NO spool in the hose! I'll order a few....any idea size/brand/?

2018-08-31_03-54-54

Flyboy, I'm all for DIY, but you probably shouldn't have missed this important part. I suggest you get online and google 'how to' and learn these things as you do them. Lots of great videos out there!
Ummm, that is exactly what I'm doing bro....I'm not diving, I'm going over my gear.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom