Where did you dive today?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1 dive yesterday - Cedar Hill, Wiarton, Ontario, 35 minutes, 25ffw, 43 degrees (This was my first open water dive with my new drysuit)

2 dives today - Gulliver's Lake, Hamilton area, Ontario, 35-40 minutes each, 18 ffw, 55 degrees (these were my two drysuit course OW dives).

Going to a drysuit after 350 or so nice comfortable and almost skillful :D dives in a wetsuit and standard gear is VERY humbling.

Last edited:
Just got back from the Baltic sea, 7 dives to easy wrecks. Not deep at all, around 22m, but water temp was around 2°C. Mild storm and 12°C on the surface, but still worth every minute :)

4 Dives over the weekend on North Carolina coast wrecks. U-352, Spar, Shurz, and Indra. U-352 and Shurz were the best dives with blue water, 60ft of vis, and bottom temps about 72 degrees! My first NC Coast dives and loved them!

2 dives last night @ Morrison's Quarry. Ist dive to 101 fsw, 2nd to 81 fsw & the water temp below the thermocline was a brisk 41°F but it's all good!

Two dives at White Star Quarry. Always good to get wet.:D

Did 1:40 on Spiegel Grove in Key Largo Florida. Max Depth 120'
Took 260cu' back mount, 80cu' stage and 50cu' O2 bottle.

Enjoyed "first divitis" on for 75 minutes on Dalila and 85 minute second dive at Yucab in Cozumel. Excellent sightings everywhere I looked!
Good to be wet again!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom