Where did you dive today?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just got back from diving my local lake, our cottage is across the street so I just load everything on my golf cart and drive right down to the water. The water temp today was 50'f a little warmer than last weeks 44'f, but the air temp is 41'f, overcast and on and off light rain. vis about 5 to 7 feet.

Hi El Orans
While you were diving Zeeland, I was diving New Zealand, we had 18C and 7m viz - skin dived today and it was up to 10m. Had the macro on yesterday so it was close up stuff:

IMG_4022_edited-2.jpg

IMG_4007_edited-2.jpg

Alison

Got two in yesterday here in Exmouth on the Ningaloo Reef. Gorgeous day, gorgeous dives.

Tawny nurse sharks, grey reef shark, white tip reef sharks, sea snakes, turtles, rays, tons of fish, cleaning stations everywhere, massive batfish, eels...pretty much everything again :) And we dived a site with some beautiful soft corals and sea fans so they provided a nice backdrop to various fishies!

blacktipcodsoft1.jpg

You can check out more current diving in Australia at the link in my sig or in the Australia forum of the board!

Went diving again today. :)

[table 0 0 3]Location|Duration|Depth|Temp
Ruinerwold|49 Minutes|11M/36Ft|7C/45F[/table]
The weather was nice, lots of sunshine, no rain or wind just a bit cold (same as last time).

So, where did you dive today? :D

[table 0 0 3]Location|Duration|Depth|Temp
Nieuwe Kerkweg|51 Minutes|11M/36Ft|9C/48F[/table]
The weather was nice, lots of sunshine, no rain or wind, not even a bit cold. :D

So, where did you dive today? :D

I dove into the covers this morning (12:00), then the bath later, and now I'm diving into a sandwich.... I'm in Europe right now so there won't be any dives for a while.... :(

I'm in Europe right now so there won't be any dives for a while.... :(

go dive!! the waters lovely :D - you can always hire a drysuit.

Not dived today but got two shore dives in off Oban in Scotland yesterday nothing major but fun dives to warm up the skills for the summer.

7 degrees C viz was about 4 - 5 metres.

O heck OW checkout dive #1 Oostvoorne(local training lake),not the place you would dive for fun.
But as we say. A blind horse can't do any damage in there.
Avarage of 35 to 45min. per dive.
Depth max 9m
themp.9C
Viz.2m max.

Hope we have some better dive(s)on monday.:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom