Where did you dive today?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I dove into the covers this morning (12:00), then the bath later, and now I'm diving into a sandwich.... I'm in Europe right now so there won't be any dives for a while.... :(

Why not:confused:we dive yearround.great viz on low temp.:D

Where are you from?

Quarry again today. Yet another blown out weekend for sea diving meaning only 1 day this year has been suitable for the sea out of 23 or so attempts.

So same sites as usual, same route, same depth. All predictable and unexciting.

Vis 2-3m, water 8c and the deco was cold and uninspiring.

Sprat Point and Navy Barges :wink:

Diving again tomorrow... in the pool :(

Rachel

Currently on vacation in S. Fl. Dived the Hydro Atlantic and the Lowrence.

And, the surface interval...

Aren't you diving with any SB'ers? :huh:

No diving here this weekend but I did dive into a couple of GTBA gatherings :)

Port Skerra, Far North of Scotland, flat seas, sunshine, 62 minutes in 7 deg - through the archways, around the rocks and skerries, lobsters, lots of small fry starting to appear, dead mas fingers, devonshire cup corals everywhere - all within sight of Dounreay power station - then off the the pub for a beer on the way home -got home 1:30pm, to find teenage son hadn't surfaced from under his duvet yet

Spring mill pond, MI. Had a frustrating attempt at my mapping project. Didn't go too well, trying to do too much with too little air. So I'll have to attempt it another day. Didn't realize that my kick count was going to be way, way, off going from a 3 mm suit and no weight to a 7 mm plus 7mm core warmer and 22 lbs of lead. Add an 8x 11 slate for more drag and everything was off.

Oh well, chalk one up for experience.

I recognize those rental tags on the tanks (and the boat, and the booth at ocean fest). Please tell me you weren't part of that crew getting gas at fill express at 7:00 a.m. yesterday morning. Good god- an hour worth of fills? All I wanted was 100 cubic feet of 32%!

I spent three hours in a 5 ft deep pool this morning practicing new propulsion techniques and fine-tuning boyancy. My ankles hurt.

Aren't you diving with any SB'ers? :huh:
No one will dive with me...:(

Just kidding! :D

Actually I was staying hidden, but got found out! Dived at Marvels place last night, going with Howard today, then a group to the Spiegel Grove Thursday - have had plenty of offers from all you nice Fl folks. :)
I recognize those rental tags on the tanks (and the boat, and the booth at ocean fest). Please tell me you weren't part of that crew getting gas at fill express at 7:00 a.m. yesterday morning. Good god- an hour worth of fills? All I wanted was 100 cubic feet of 32%!
Nope. But I was on the boat with those divers, waiting all alone at departure time for them to show up. You see, I got my gas the afternoon before from Ricky, right after my afternoon dive. Just a note, those folks were a group from TX. I was not with them, just hitching a ride to the wreck.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom