Where did you dive today?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Went for a dive with 300bar today.

[table 0 0 3]Location|Duration|Depth|Temp
Nieuwe Kerkweg|64 Minutes|16M/54Ft|9C/48F[/table]
The weather was nice, lots of sunshine, no rain or wind, not even a bit cold. :D

So, where did you dive today? :D

Nope. But I was on the boat with those divers, waiting all alone at departure time for them to show up. You see, I got my gas the afternoon before from Ricky, right after my afternoon dive. Just a note, those folks were a group from TX. I was not with them, just hitching a ride to the wreck.

after watching them fill about 20 O2 and stage bottles, then noticing there were another five or six sets of doubles still left to be filled, I gave up, went home and did chores for the rest of the day.

Perhaps this should be moved to the "why don't people dive more often" thread.

...Because the line to get my tanks filled was too long...

Went for a dive with 300bar today.

[table 0 0 3]Location|Duration|Depth|Temp
Nieuwe Kerkweg|64 Minutes|16M/54Ft|9C/48F[/table]
The weather was nice, lots of sunshine, no rain or wind, not even a bit cold. :D

So, where did you dive today? :D

Hay you got 16m. I've got 17.4m :D
Was a nice dive though.Should do that again.
I loved the big nuddy's and the local coral.and the big purple sponghe's.

NW,
That Friday night dive was awesome! Is that typical? I would rather play with one of those for an hour then dive just about any wreck,cave, reef, etc.!

Ben

NW,
That Friday night dive was awesome! Is that typical? I would rather play with one of those for an hour then dive just about any wreck,cave, reef, etc.!

Ben
Not typical ... at the Puget Sound dive sites I frequent it's far more likely to interact with harbor seals, or even six-gill sharks, than sea lions. And very rare indeed for them to do more than just swim past and decide you're not interesting ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Isnt the uwatec calibrated for fresh water so would indicate deeper if placed in salt?

The old aladdins certainly were.

Back
Top Bottom