Where did you dive today?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Which is more reliable?

Isnt the uwatec calibrated for fresh water so would indicate deeper if placed in salt?

The old aladdins certainly were.

The Uwatec was right on the dot with my PP2,I'de go with the Uwatec in this case.
Mind you we only checked at 2.4m
Maybe on a next dive we'll check again.

The Suunto is attached to a D-ring on my harness, the Uwatec sits on my wrist...

So assuming god-like horizontal trim all the time they should be the same yes ? :)

A group from my local forum gathered for a dive today.

[table 0 0 3]Location|Duration|Depth|Temp
De Beldert|39 Minutes|19M/62Ft|6C/43F[/table]
The weather just keeps getting better. :)

A memorable dive... I have now spent a total of 200 hours diving. Also, this day marks the fifth anniversary of my first dive. :yeahbaby:

DSC_3497s.jpg

More pix of this dive site can be found here: Cor Kuyvenhoven - De Beldert,Aldo

So, where did you dive today? :D

Nice pic, El! And congrats on your 200 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's over 8 days underwater.

Yet another blown out weekend. Force 7 so no sea diving.
The worst ever year i can remember for bad weather continues.

17 out of 18 weekend planned diving cancelled in 2008 all due to weather.
Or to put it another way 1 out of 36 days planned for diving was actually suitable and that was borderline.

So looks like its dive number 35 of the year in a quarry yet again.

Where did I dive? NOWHERE, DANG IT! But then, that gall bladder surgery was only 15 days ago. I guess I'd better play it safe and wait at least another week. sigh.

Thanks to all of you through whom I "dive" vicariously.

A memorable dive... I have now spent a total of 200 hours diving. Also, this day marks the fifth anniversary of my first dive. :yeahbaby:

Hey El Orans
We are close to a matched pair. I clocked up 201 hours and 54 minutes yesterday and in 2 weeks I will have been diving 5 years. My buddy and I and a third diver who was visiting the area dived in my back yard.. Rocky Bay Wellington, NZ. Across the road and down the bank from my house.

This wee fella was the highlight of my dive, you have to look hard for them here.

nudi28.jpg

Alison

DSC_3497s.jpg

More pix of this dive site can be found here: Cor Kuyvenhoven - De Beldert,Aldo

Conga-Rats, EL :yelclap: BTW, those pics are great. The wreck looks as though it is floating in mid-air coming out of the mist.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom