Where do I go to learn the basics of Underwater videography?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Riverserf.
I'm based in Boracay Island, Philippines. We have tons of people come here from Korea cause it's just a few hours flight. If you need some time off from work and want a tropical break, come down here for some tech-chat and we can go for a few dives. Bring your camera! If you want to take a course we can arrange that - no prob - and can negotiate the price. We have different camera's and housings here that you can test and try. There's definitely some great books out there, but nothing's as good as do-it-yourself, make plenty of mistakes, learn from from them and hands-on training. Check details here:artifishal productions - courses Kind regards...

Brad,

Nice video, (only watched your wife's dive) Pretty steady and your transitions are good. If I had anything to critique it would be that you held on the school near the end too long from too far away. I like to move in on and even through them occasionally - it's a good shot as the fish part to let you by. If you ever get into a school of baitfish you'll get good stuff as they swirl around you glinting in the sun.

Everybody uses Enya once...:rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom