Where do I need to go for Africa's best diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scuba_mike:
I'm planning a trip to East Africa next year and was thinking of heading to Zanzibar for some diving. I really haven't done any research yet though but I'm looking forward to starting the process and hearing what others have to say.

Cheers

zanzibar is a good place for diving but its not like the caribean or the red sea but the east coast is amazing have a look at this. mnemba well worth checking out. happy hunting.

Christian

I dive every weekend from the same type of inflatable that Zeina did. I put my camera rig in a soft beer cooler , place it somewhere safe while launching and then sling it over my shoulder for the trip to the dive site.

AndyT:
Christian

I dive every weekend from the same type of inflatable that Zeina did. I put my camera rig in a soft beer cooler , place it somewhere safe while launching and then sling it over my shoulder for the trip to the dive site.

Great Idea. Just have to figure out a place to keep the beer :)

Back
Top Bottom