Where do you clip .......??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I dont hunt, no need for a catch bag. The only thing i have ever taken from the sea are sharks teeth in an old sock :wink:

Again i shall take you seriously at face value, i either tuck it in my waist band or pop it in one of the two pockets i have on the waist band - will depend on entry conditions (ie surf). I dont have clips on my socks, however i do know older folks how have what appear to be mini-garters to hold up their socks for some reason - i always thought elastic was good enough. IF i were to be a hunter i would clip the catch bag on my right side - it would not be in the way of the long hose deployment as the hose would be over the bag, but i dont do that kind of diving anyway so a moot point. :wink:

I was kidding about the sock, but thanks for the answer.

I am looking for options on the catch bag. On the bottom, it is in my hand. It's the entry and exit that I have to clip it off, and was wondering what others do. I have a right hip D-ring that I use just for this purpose (cliping items during exit and entry). During the dive it is empty.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom