where in croatia?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Thinking about a holiday in Croatia, but where are the best dive spots and are these close to popular holiday resorts?

as a side note, where is it they keep catching and seeing the great whites?, i'll keep that info seperate to what i tell the wife ;-)

thanks in advance

clive

clive francis:
Thinking about a holiday in Croatia, but where are the best dive spots and are these close to popular holiday resorts?

as a side note, where is it they keep catching and seeing the great whites?, i'll keep that info seperate to what i tell the wife ;-)

thanks in advance

clive

I can recommend:
- Island of Vis (wrecks, caverns, a lot of marine life, crystal-clear water) - there are no big holiday resorts - only small hotels and apartments
- Istria (wrecks, caverns, not so good visibility, not so many fish) - Rovinj, Pula, Porec, etc. are full of hotels, night life, cultural events, historic sites ...

There are many good diving spots at the Adriatic sea but two regions above are my favorite.

Great whites have been seen in Kvarner region (port Rijeka) but very rearly.

well i think they catch the great whites in italy not sure.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom