Where is Divers Cove?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BORG

Contributor
Reaction score
Tucker, Georgia, just northeast of Atlanta
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi Guys,
I usually dive at Two Mile Creek(AKA Jet Ski Alley) at Lanier. I've heard alot of good buzz about Divers Cove or WBP. I live in the Tucker area and would like to go up there this weekend to check it out. What is the best and quickest route to get there from the I-85 area around JC Blvd. heading north.
I am wanting to practice my skills for my upcoming AOW and do some deeper 30-50+ ft. dives as confidence builders.

jborg33661@aol.com
Thanks.

if you still dont know, my best advise would to google The Dam Store. My bet is it will take you 85, to suwanne then to Peachtree Indutrial Blvd. to suwanne dam road? i think, then you go all the way down that road and theres the dame store, take a left and its at the end of the road, i think its been a while since ive to WBP like 3 months so.

Diver's Cove is found at West Bank Park.

West Bank Park is off Buford Dam Road, just west of the dam, itself.

Enter the park, and after you pass through the admission gate bear to the right. The road is one-way. Continue on around the peninsula until you start to head back to the entrance.

Off to your right and down a steep incline you'll see a small cove with some tennis courts to the north side.

That's Diver's Cove.

the K

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom