Where is my post/thread: "Moderator and Thread Participation"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BoltSnap

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Where is my post/thread: "Moderator and Thread Participation"

In the alerts I get the message:

upload_2018-4-23_22-11-8.png

Where is it now? Why was it moved?

Yeah, I was following this thread. So is it temporarily offline while moderators consider their many sins and write elegant and deeply spiritual apologies for previously intolerant behavior? Or have we been invited to a special party, just go through the door mark “Exit”?

The previous thread is now in a closed "back room" forum.

It was moved there because one of the participants on the thread threatened Scubaboad with legal action and the thread needed to be "frozen" and saved because of that.

It was moved there because one of the participants on the thread threatened Scubaboad with legal action and the thread needed to be "frozen" and saved because of that.

It was a perfectly good thread that I started and now it is "frozen" in purgatory. This ain't fair :(

Is this thread also in Posting Peril? Please give me 24 hours warning so I can post my crappy limericks before you scub out our plaintive cries for Moderating Mercy!

It was moved there because one of the participants on the thread threatened Scubaboad with legal action ..
Seriously?

We were all having a 'gloves-off' debate. Who was the whiny spoiler?

dang - now what am I gonna do with all this popcorn I prepared? it was just getting good!

:popcorn:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom