Where to buy archon lights?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sonnylynnvick75

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I'm looking for some archon lights to use with my Gopro. I've checked amazon and ebay but the only places selling them are china and hong kong meaning 20-28 day wait time. Anyone else know where to check?

You might be able to get them in the states but they will probably cost considerably more. They are sometimes sold as a rebranded name so hard to find. You can order expedited shipping from some of the overseas sellers. I remember getting my lights pretty quick. I ordered from Lightmalls.com

For what it is worth. I ordered two of the lights from Amazon about 10 days ago They are coming from China and show a delivery time the end of March or the beginning of April. They were $70.00 US with free shipping. I want them for my GoPro. I will advise when they arrive. I checked for a US supplier but they were much more expensive and most of them were out of stock. Hope this helps.

70 or 75 doesnt sound too bad. I bought mine here in asia for about $55, which is the local price in China. Love the wide angle. Taobao is where you can get them if you can read Chinese.

Sent from Tapatalk mobile

I also just found some on Amazon for 55 with free shipping from china. Said it would take about 10 days.

I just looked up my order info from last year for the same lights from Lightmalls.com. I paid $121 for a pair of them including fast shipping. They were shipped to my door from China in 3 days. A total of 5 days from the day I ordered. I was pretty darn surprised.

Back
Top Bottom