Where to buy shock cord?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wonder if the Capitol Iron in Sidney has it as well. I will post here when I found out.

Thanks...

SeanQ:
I wonder if the Capitol Iron in Sidney has it as well. I will post here when I found out.

Thanks...

I never been to the Capitol Iron in Sidney but if they have a large marine supply you should be able to get some there. Otherwise like wedivebc mention C.I. in Victoria has tons of black,yellow,orange etc etc shock cord and for a lot cheaper than any dive shop.

Daryl Morse:
I've been looking around for 1/8" and 3/16" black shock cord. Been to several Home Depot and Rona stores, but I'm striking out. If you can suggest somewhere in either North Vancouver or Coquitlam that stocks it, I'd appreciate it.

Crappy tire North Van near second narrows bridge. They had it in white, quite thin, 1/8 inch I believe.

nwdiver2:
17th and Main in Vancouver, Outdoor Innovations (at 3293 Main street). They have all the D rings, shock cord and webbing you could ever need. They also have an industrial sewing machine on site and will stitch up stuff for you at next to no cost. I have allot of stuff made up there.
I called a bunch of Canadian Tire stores, other hardware and camping stores and no one had any, at least not in 1/8" and 3/16" in black. I called Outdoor Innovations and they had lots of it. Already went there and picked some up. Thanks for the suggestion.

Mtn Equipment Co-op. Taiga, Coast Mountain sports, Theres a hiking shop in Surrey who also deals in Scouts ( can not remember the name) and he will have loads of it. Your best bet is the Co-op or taiga as they build tents.

I bought mine from Canadian Tire of all places. works great. use it for my second reg necklace. 2 years old and still as strong as new. check it out.
Les

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom