Where to dive in april

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

the_masked_diver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello.

I have holidays in april (First and last week). Can you recomend me a good place to expend a week diving. I have predilection for coral and big fish, and I don´t like so much wreks.

Thank you

Kind regards

should be able to get good prices that time of year. how about cozumel ? grand cayman ? bonaire ? curacao ?

From Spain? 200 - 499 Dives?
Egypt!
Safaga/Soma Bay for corals - stay at The Breakers, it's good value for your money;
Marsa Alam area for big fish (Abu Dabab, Elphinstone).

Depending of other "parameters" as well, of course: going alone, with partner (diver/non-diver), budget, ...

haha never even looked to see where the op was from. you know us north americans think the whole world revolves around us right ? haha

Azores.
Highly unlikely that there will be travel restriction on Spanish from Portugal.
Hong Kong has already issued travel restriction to certain areas in Spain eg. Greater Madrid

Hello. I have holidays in april (First and last week). Can you recomend me a good place to expend a week diving. I have predilection for coral and big fish, and I don´t like so much wreks. Thank you
Kind regards

I will be in Bali doing large marine life and corals. I work in sports media rights for broadcasting and sports betting. So now all the sports every where are getting cancelled I may extend my trip from 2 weeks to 3 weeks. Lot's of bargains on atm, Another diver who lives in Bali reported very few tourists are diving atm.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom