Where to dive in October and November?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

slyaas

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I am travelling to Amsterdam, Bruges, London, Krakow, Prague, Vienna, Salzburg.
Would like to experience diving in these cities.
Is it possible to do Scuba Diving between October and November?

You will likely need a dry suit where ever you go. Are you certified to use a dry suit?

I would probably visit the museums, parks, pubs, coffeeshops and restaurants rather than diving. These are great cities with lots to offer.

GJS

Have a look at the ‘Attersee’ which is the most popular diving waters in the area around Salzburg:
Diving - Attersee

I am travelling to Amsterdam, Bruges, London, Krakow, Prague, Vienna, Salzburg.
Would like to experience diving in these cities.
Is it possible to do Scuba Diving between October and November?

What a wonderful opportunity! It sounds like a full agenda and that you will have a lots of things to do besides diving, but if you want to dive then you will be an easy distance from the Red Sea - if that appeals to you. It is beautiful diving and there are many liveaboard operators in that area. I know that some folks also head to the Canary Islands to go diving.

@Storker could probably advise you regarding European diving options.

Odwiedź www.iliveunderwater.com, aby znaleźć całą opisaną Europę. Prawie 5500 miejsc. Możesz iść sam i wybrać.

Polecam Ci Gran Canaria ze względu na temperaturę i ciekawe wraki. Malta już wieje.

Możesz także poczekać na nurkowanie pod lodem:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom