Where to dive now in Belize?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tmds

Registered
Reaction score
I'm going on a RCCL cruise on Jan.16-23 and one stop is Belize City and now they have informed me that the dive I had scheduled with RCCL has been canceled. I would like to know if anyone has had any experience with diving there off of a cruise ship? Any help would be appreciated!

Tom :11:

tmds:
I'm going on a RCCL cruise on Jan.16-23 and one stop is Belize City and now they have informed me that the dive I had scheduled with RCCL has been canceled. I would like to know if anyone has had any experience with diving there off of a cruise ship? Any help would be appreciated!

Tom :11:
hey ...I was in Belize in Aug..04, and I used Hugh Parkey`s Belize dive connection....email is ......hugh@belizediving.com reservations at (888)223-5403....... they have several dive options including the blue hole...rates are great and the crew was well educated and very attenative....I went with them to Vincente`s Atoll......great reef and wall... they came and picked us up at the boat...and provided lunch..lobster sandwiches....and drinks.....great all around....good luck...Eagle-scuba

We dove with them also in September. We were very pleased with their service.

Back
Top Bottom