Where to go (Bonaire, Grand Cayman, or Dominica, or elsewhere)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BTW, it sounds like it was an easy fix to make Dominica more accessible. I haven't checked the flight schedules to confirm, but the vendor told me that the only daily flight to Dominica from San Juan, PR used to leave in the early morning, so that travelers flying in to San Juan usually missed it and had to stay overnight to catch it the next morning.

The daily flight back from Dominica arrived late in the afternoon when there were fewer flights out, so again many passengers had to overnight on PR. But all they had to do was switch the schedules so that the daily flight to the island departs in the afternoon, now most visitors can make the connection. And when you return, you usually arrive on PR early enough to make a connection home.

I don't know why it took them so long to figure that one out, but it is good that someone finally saw the light and made the change!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom