Where to go in November/december

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rasrolig

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
We are a group of 5-6 guys looking to get away a couple of weeks to dive and hang out by beaches.

Where should we go, where would the weather be good (and diving) at that time of year.

Not all are that experienced divers, one dive master as well though.

Group of guys looking to hang on beaches, dive and party a little - to me Sabang popped into my head the moment I read the first line of OPs post :D

It's rainy season in Indonesia and the Andaman sea part of Thailand(Phuket, Koh Phi Phi). So Phillipines or the Gulf of Thailand, like Koh Tao... I'd take the Philippines unless if you wanna party hard too.

Uhh Bali is a no brainer.
Rainy season... But you can be lucky and it can start later. Although the last two years, the seasons have been very upset and it rained lots in Indo, even this summer.

Last edited:
It's rainy season in Indonesia and the Andaman sea part of Thailand(Phuket, Koh Phi Phi). .
Looks like you need to brush up SEA weather patterns.
December is certainly not rainy season in Phuket or the Andaman sea. Liveaboard season starts from mid-October until end of April.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom