Where to go?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AZGATOR

New
Reaction score
I'm gonna be traveling to Philly area around the end of Oct for business. I might be able to clear some time for a day of bubbles. Any suggestions on who to talk to, Where to go etc.?

AZGATOR:
I'm gonna be traveling to Philly area around the end of Oct for business. I might be able to clear some time for a day of bubbles. Any suggestions on who to talk to, Where to go etc.?

If I am in town I would love to take you diving at the finest training facility on the East Coast. Dutch Springs located near Allentown, PA. Unfortunately Dutch Springs is only open in October on Thursday through Sunday.

http://www.dutchsprings.com/

Local diving is all NJ coast but this happens only on the weekend. Weather has blown us out far too many times this year.

The water at Dutch should be around 65 at the surface but around 55 at the first thermocline. 6mm farmer john wet suits are required (or dive dry). Equipment rentals are no problem. I can help if you need assistance.

parrothead117@cs.com

Email me and lets go diving.

check out njscuba.net . it's a wealth of info on the area. you can find dive boats to go out on and local shops in the phila area to contact. look around there are several boats that go out on weekdays if you cant make a weekend. any local shop or dive boat will be more than willing to help you set up a local trip. good luck and hope to see you on a wreck.

If you want to do some ocean diving give LBI Scuba a call. We are going out on the Pirate king and are always looking for new divers. 609-494-5599...Hope you find something.

Back
Top Bottom