Where to send regs away for service?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Marie13

Great Lakes Mermaid
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Where do you guys like to send your regs away for service? I’ve got AquaLung and Apeks.

Air Down There in MN was recommended by a couple of folks who are also here in the Midwest.

Red at Spruce Creek Scuba in FL. I would think DRIS is probably closer though? Friends seem generally happy w their service.

DRIS is absolutely not an option.

Well you asking to send away so this may not work for you but I know shops in my area send to these guys from time to time.

Welcome to REG-TECH. Your one location for all your Scuba Regulator Repair needs. REG-TECH is an authourized repair center for the following manufacures, scubapro, tusa, atomic, dacor, poseidon, apex, zeagle, oceanic, beuchat, cressi, oms, ocean managemen

Skokie so if you on the north side not to far

Edit: looks like they moved up to Kenosha, so beware of the drivers and packers fans

I didn’t know I had any other options in the Chicago area. Their website says they’re in Kenosha, WI. Not Skokie. Still only 45 min away from me.

I didn’t know I had any other options in the Chicago area. Their website says they’re in Kenosha, WI. Not Skokie. Still only 45 min away from me.
They were on Oakton but seemed to have moved to the dark side. I think they primarily deal with shops but will take regs from customers directly if your not within a certain distance of a shop they deal with. Call them and see if they can help

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom