Where to send regs away for service?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not to beat a dead horse, he says beating a dead horse, it saddens me the number of SB members who have felt the need to apologise for their self described "poor English", guys and girls you have nothing to apologise for, speakers of only English are not the master race.

One day you should swim south for a while and we can dive together in sunny and hot Libya :)
It would be a dream...
I always wanted to visit Lybia, not just for diving (I suppose it is wonderful, very similar to the small Italian islands close to Lybia, such as Lampedusa and Pantelleria), but also for visiting archaeological sites, and particularly Leptis Magna.
I always dreamed to be able to perform acoustical measurements in the local Roman theatre, possible the one better preserved in the world...
In the current situation, indeed, I see it very difficult to see this dream realized in the next months...
However the next summer I should be able to go to Tindari, which is a similar archaeological site, albeit more of Greek architecture. We have just got a new EU-funded research project on the acoustics of historical sites, named PHE (Past Has Ears): phe [The Past Has Ears]
Perhaps we could try to include also Leptis Magna in the project...
Sorry for the off-topic!

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

It's wonderful when our members want to meet each other.

But this thread is about where to get regulator service for the OP.

As I understand it, the OP has found a place but no harm in continuing suggestions coming to OP.

Let's please keep this thread on topic.

Thanks.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Member love may be expressed in a new thread.

Complaints about moderation may be addressed at Site Support.

Any further off topic posts in this thread will result in immediate thread ban.

Back
Top Bottom