Where to Stay in Saba?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rgee9

Reaction score
Hello all,

I've searched the board and it looks as though most people have stayed at Juliana's in Saba. I inquired about an ocean view room there and they are currently have no ocean view rooms available during the time my wife and I are planning to be there. Based on this, my wife and I would like to find somewhere in Saba for 2 nights where we can get an ocean view room. What are your recommendations?

Thanks,
Rob Gee

Hi,

Stayed on Saba for 5 nights last May. Loved Saba and loved the Cottage Club. Clean, cute, and spacious cottages with kitchen. Some of the cottages (ours, for example), had a superb view of the ocean 1500' down.

Hope this helps.

rgee9:
Hello all,

I've searched the board and it looks as though most people have stayed at Juliana's in Saba. I inquired about an ocean view room there and they are currently have no ocean view rooms available during the time my wife and I are planning to be there. Based on this, my wife and I would like to find somewhere in Saba for 2 nights where we can get an ocean view room. What are your recommendations?

Thanks,
Rob Gee

Rob, You might try Sea Saba for a room. They have cottages to rent. As far as ocean veiw, that might be a tough request. You are about 1700 feet above sea level. You can see the ocean from most parts of the island. Just FYI....zero misquitoes. See you on the bottom. Dan

Just wanted to say thanks to you all for responding. I'll give both of these options a try.

Thanks,
Rob

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom