Where To?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have to put in a plug for the Juliet - mostly they sail out of Miami and go to the Bimini chain of the Bahamas. Great crew - nice boat - great diving - good food. We've been on board for three trips and would do it again in a heartbeat if the schedule worked for us. :) LOVE LOVE LOVE Nate!!!! And Liza!

I have to put in a plug for the Juliet - mostly they sail out of Miami and go to the Bimini chain of the Bahamas. Great crew - nice boat - great diving - good food. We've been on board for three trips and would do it again in a heartbeat if the schedule worked for us. :) LOVE LOVE LOVE Nate!!!! And Liza!
That's good too know Kimela. Our local dive shop has had a few trips on the Juliet, but we haven't gone. I was looking at it again a few months back. Nice thing about the Juliet is that you wouldn't have to go through getting COVID tested on a return, I guess?

I have a couple of deals with deep discounts.

Damai I - Cenderawasih Bay & Raja Ampat July 22-Aug 1, 2021 $1000 discount
Liquid Diving Adventures | Damai I Liveaboard - Cenderawasih Bay - July 22-Aug 1, 2021 $500 OFF

Nautilus Belle Amie - Socorros Dec 23-31, 2021 Ask for details (airline credit, etc)
Liquid Diving Adventures | Nautilus Belle Amie - Socorro Islands - December 23-31, 2021

Bilikiki - Solomons June 22-July 1, 2022 Ask for details (airline credit, etc)
Liquid Diving Adventures | Bilikiki Liveaboard - Solomon Islands - June 22 to July 1, 2022

Nice thing about the Juliet is that you wouldn't have to go through getting COVID tested on a return, I guess?

Not as far as I know - but I'd check their website to be certain - or maybe the CDC? I'd bet Kat has up to date info on their website though.

Not as far as I know - but I'd check their website to be certain - or maybe the CDC? I'd bet Kat has up to date info on their website though.
I corresponded with Kat. No testing needed coming back since you'd be flying out of Miami. Going out, you do need negative COVID test for Bahamas. Weird b/c it's not like we're setting foot on land, but it is the rule lol.

First of thanks for your guys front line services!!

Hope you enjoyed Mike Ball's, what a fantastic trip! For your next my vote would be for Komodo or Raja Ampat cant go wrong with either of them both are amazing!!! And if your into wrecks then I would vote for Bikini or Truk I have only done Truk and Bikini hoping to do end of the year.

But this all depends on the travel situations in the up and coming months. For an alternative my next vote would be Red Sea. Still relatively easy to get to Egypt right now and the diving there is amazing also and there is so much amazing history in the area. Travel Tip: After visiting a couple times and always just going for diving and the Egypt tourist sites I finally made a short trip to Jordan and would highly recommend Petra and Wadi Rum

Friend of a friend made these fantastic videos highlighting Komodo and Raja

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

What fantastic videos! Thanks for sharing.

Isn't Bug Dreamer the photographer of Mermaid liveaboards? I was on Mermaid 1 Bali-Komodo-Bali 10-day trip back in 2014. It was one of the best liveaboard trip I have been on.

Its looking more and more like trip to Solomon's in August/September is going to be postponed. I am booked on a 14 day trip to Solomon's on Bilikiki. Will know more in June. Looking for alternatives. Have availability from August 19th to September 12th. Any suggestions on where to go during that time frame? Would love to do Indo as an alternate, but that too, looks like it will be closed. Have only done Bali, Gili's, Nusa Penida in Indo. So Komodo/Raj Ampat would be my top choice. Socorro would be great too, but boycotting due to camera housing tax.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom