Which cave has killed the most divers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CAPTAIN SINBAD

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Is there a particular cave in Florida that can be attributed with the most cave diving fatalities? I am talking about Florida caves only. Thanks so much.

Don't tell my wife that -we're going next year for her cavern course...

None. Caves don't kill divers. (With the exception of Parker Turner cave collapse!)

Not quite sure of the point of the question. Thats like saying a certain road has the most fatalities, but it also has the most traffic, therefore you would expect it to have the highest number of deaths.

Regards

Without looking at a single statistic, I would have assumed that it was Ginnie. That is not because it is the most dangerous. It isn't. It is simply the one most dived by far.

Alright so let me rephrase the question for the sake of political correctness. "In which cave have most divers lost their lives?" I am sure that caves who are logging on to read this will not feel discriminated or hurt.:surrender:

Would you care to explain the reason for this thread? I can't help it, the whole question seems kinda ghoulish to me.

Back
Top Bottom