Which Decompression Software do you use PRIMARILY

Which Decompression Software do you use primarily

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I primary use Ratio Decompression, which in the context of this thread would be DecoPlanner.

I've got to edit this because upon re-reading it wasn't clear-

Decoplanner below 180. Ratio deco for 180' and up.

Last edited:
V-planner. I've done cursory looks at other methods and followed some of the threads on Ratio Deco and GF models, but haven't actually committed to learning or using any of them.

I checked V-Planner because you asked about software. I probably should have checked other because I use Ratio Deco for most dives. I am surprised you did not mention some other popular programs on your list.

I have used others.

I have used several over the years. They all appear similar in capabilities. Some are easier to work with, etc. Now I use freeplaner as it works on my mac.

Let's face it, it's all just magic anyway. No one knows what they are doing and its just a craps shoot anyway.

Safe Diving

Dale

v-planner live, v-planner, v-planner mobile and iDeco

V-Planner & V-Planner Live

Ratio Deco (so yeah, I guess, DecoPlanner...though I haven't fired it up in quite some time).

These days, if I want to check "out there" profiles, I'll use VP (DP doesn't run on my Mac).

Back
Top Bottom