Which Decompression Software do you use PRIMARILY

Which Decompression Software do you use primarily

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I checked V-Planner because you asked about software. I probably should have checked other because I use Ratio Deco for most dives. I am surprised you did not mention some other popular programs on your list.

I have used others.

Dido.

Mostly V-planner. The funny thing about any deco planning software: The only way you can prove it works is by walking away from the dive with no side effects and that is only for that dive at that time!

Mostly V-planner. The funny thing about any deco planning software: The only way you can prove it works is by walking away from the dive with no side effects and that is only for that dive at that time!

Welcome back GDI :)

Deco Plan with curve re-shaped and gas switch stop times modified.
Kenny P.

very, very few people mentioned MVPlan. It's free and runs natively on mac and linux, and cuts tables very similar to iDeco (on iphone), and my Shearwater. Is it just not used?

Back
Top Bottom