Which dive op?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You know now that I think about it... I have not lived in Orlando for over six years... perhaps a name change is in order...

Three beers and a shot of their choice to the Moderator who changes me to East Coast Eric.

I no longer live in Orlando.
I dive the East Coast.
I would not have to change my Nick again as I will NEVER live on the cold, dreary, retirement West coast of FL.
I have not been kicked off of SB yet.. close but not yet.
Because I get PM's all the time about Orlando and my expertise is 6 years outdated about Orlando.

:hijack:

Reminds me of the since departed NitroWill who had a picture of a Dodge Nitro in his avatar. My first thought was dude, I can't belive you're admitting to owning a Dodge Nitro, my second, now you have to drive it for eternity. Perhaps we should all use our cars in our user names. Hi, I'm Denali Chip.

Disclaimer, I think Dodge Nitro owners are hard working Americans much like you and I, they just happen to like vehicles that look like a shoebox on wheels. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

You may now return to your regularly scheduled thread....

Disclaimer, I think Dodge Nitro owners are hard working Americans much like you and I, they just happen to like vehicles that look like a shoebox on wheels. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

You may now return to your regularly scheduled thread....

Some of my current favorite vehicles are the Nissan Cube, Kia Soul, and the Scion xB but that Nitro is one fugly vehicle.... :rofl3:

While I'm sure that you possess the most estimable character, that screen name ..."pidgiepoo"... well, I'm sure that it has significant meaning for you, but do you really want to become known by that moniker? You can easily change your name by sending a private message to El Orans.
Just a thought...

LOL- Nope I think I'll keep it since my name is Pidge. I use to use Pidgiepooh after Winnie the Pooh....but I'm too old for that now...LOL. Believe me it has nothing to do with pidgeons...I don't crave "sitting" on statues.:eyebrow:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom