Which Dive Shops Pick Up Near Plaza?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SunnySpotCpl

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello all, it has been a couple years since we've been to CZM and know that the new marina changed some things. I was looking for a list of the dive shops that typically make pickups near Cozumel Palace.
Thanks in advance.

I believe all of these do. Aldora, Aqua Safari, Blue XT Sea, & Living Underwater Also note that Tres Pelicanos do too but in a vehicle that transports you to / from the marina.

So how does TP do that avoid the wratch of the taxi mafia and their sledge hammers?

They actually rent a lot of taxi's which smooths the waters. As to the non taxi trips, treating the other folks at the Caleta and now the Marina with mutual respect and courtesy helps a lot. When that fails a crazy belligerent driver seems to work, at least for me.

Yea, I think if the Taxis found out, it would get ugly. They had a tour group from MX City come over on a bus. They were touring the whole Yucatan. They got to Coz and the taxis surrounded, stopped the bus and sat there until EVERY one got off and got in a taxi.

Dive with Martin also picks up at the Palace and at El Cantil.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom