Which is heavier?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SCUBAJENNIFER

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Volo Powers or the new Quattro Excels

I need to get a new pair to go over my drysuit boots. I love my Volos that I already have but am concerned I may need something heavier with the drysuit...

Help! :)

Since you are a colts fan I am sorry I can not answer your question.....:eyebrow:
I think Quattro Excels is heavier...but what I know for sure ScubaPro Jet Fins (black color) are much heavier

aboalreem:
Since you are a colts fan I am sorry I can not answer your question.....:eyebrow:
I think Quattro Excels is heavier...but what I know for sure ScubaPro Jet Fins (black color) are much heavier

Sorry, I'm a Mares girl...no jets for me. I would have guessed about the Quattro's, just wanted a opinion from one of the Mares folk.

Oh and the Colts rock!!! :rocker:

Wouldnt it be great if the mares website had a chart with the bouyance characteristics of there fins? *hint hint* :D

dhampton82:
Wouldnt it be great if the mares website had a chart with the bouyance characteristics of there fins? *hint hint* :D

That would be helpful, but I don't want them to have to do too much work!

Hi Jennifer,

The Excels are significantly heavier than the volos. Also different feel when kicking. The Volos are a little easier to swim with, but the excels offer more power.

Hope that helps,

Zak OHara:
Hi Jennifer,

The Excels are significantly heavier than the volos. Also different feel when kicking. The Volos are a little easier to swim with, but the excels offer more power.

Hope that helps,

It does help...thanks Zak...it's pretty much what I figured. Now just need to figure size :D

Back
Top Bottom