Which of these destinations would be at the top of your "must visit list" ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm heading to Dominica in February and can give you a report when I return. Sounds like a great place both below and above water. We will be staying at Ft Young. Just heard that Buudy Dive is taking over the dive operations there but I don't think it happens until summer.
I've heard several who have eliminated Dominica off there list of places to go because it generally takes two days to get there and it has deterred me from going there in the past but I've decided to not fret about the small obstacles and go for it. The way I figure is that I will be able spend a couple of extra days in paradise while all my friends are freezing their butts off. We will leave on a Friday arriving in San Juan early evening. Sip a few cocktails, get a good night's sleep, a relaxing breakfast and arrive Dominica early afternoon on Saturday. We leave the following Saturday afternoon arriving San Juan with perhaps a little time to do a little sightseeing, watch a sunset and wind down from a week of diving and hiking so when we arrive home on Sunday I am refreshed and ready to begin my work week.

That's great Pembina, looking forward to your trip report and any tips you can give me regarding accommodation, dive ops and dive sites will be gratefully received.

Have a great vacation!

Nivek

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom