Which places recognize SDI certs?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ken87

Reaction score
Hi i was thinking which places of beach or places do recognize SDI cert? i know SSI recognize alot of places because i got SSI cert for open water. ^^ thanks for answering... :D

You won't have problems having an SDI certification recognized. Every place may not recognize their solo cert, but not because it's SDI.

SO what it means? if i want to go somewhere far to dive. i just want to know which places or where do SDI recognize? thanks for answer..

SO what it means? if i want to go somewhere far to dive. i just want to know which places or where do SDI recognize? thanks for answer..

all dive outfits i dove with so for accepted my sdi cert.
why shouldn't they?

Your SDI cert should be accepted everywhere.

Those that know the training standards may insist that you either provide or rent a dive computer, but that is not universally understood at this point.

OO..thanks so much now i know! because soon i will be taking my advance with SDI. So just have some questions! because some people say it only recognize some places but SSI or PADI recognize more places..

ANyway can anyone tell me if i learn advance diving what will be covering? or things will be teaching or anything?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom