Which rechargeable AA batteries??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Even the energizers can last 10 dives if you only take 20 pictures in each dive. The true measure of a battery is the number of pics and power used on the strobe not how many dives.

The Ansmann take over 400 shots with sea and sea YS-01

The Ansmann take over 400 shots with sea and sea YS-01

Can you please provide a link for these batteries? The Ansmann I tested are not great and don't hold a charge even though they are 2850 mAh.

Can you please provide a link for these batteries? The Ansmann I tested are not great and don't hold a charge even though they are 2850 mAh.

You are referring to the old style NiMH those are low self discharge like he Eneloop
I buy them from tantronics here in UK

Just thought of ANOTHER question, do you folks use the Eneloop charger or a different one, or would it matter???

At home, I strongly recommend one of the La Crosse chargers, for travel, we use the 4 battery MAHA chargers from Thomas Distributing.
Bill

Just the info I was looking for, as I just got a new camera and strobe.

I'm planning in getting the Eneloop batteries, but can these be used with any battery charger? I didn't see any reply on the same ask. I'm looking for at least a 8 bay one. Any suggestions?

But when looking for a charger... are there any special requirements that I should be looking for?

Back
Top Bottom