White Water Kayaking Ontario

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Slym

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey guys although I like scuba diving, I wanted to try and get more white water stuff in this summer, I have been rafting a few times and it is fun, but you have to get a lot of friends together to fill a boat.

A buddy and I wanted to try out white water kayaking... I don't know where to start. if anybody knows where is a good place to go, and if there are any people that do day trips that would be great!

I have heard of OWL and the adventure place in Ottawa, but are there any private kayakers that anybody may know about who take out people and show them how to not hurt themselves?

Cheers!

I've never really done any kayaking in rapids but I am sure you could find some good instructions online for the basics and go out and practice in a less fast moving area and progress up to something more intense. You may also be able to find some clubs or group run events out there to go to.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom